Hey Leslie & Dallin- I found you through Tiffany's blog. Hope you don't mind. It has been a while since I've seen you guys and just wanted to say "Hi". Hope things are going well in Richfield. I'm jelous you guys own a home! Maybe someday I wil stop having to pay an outrageous amount for rent and actually own something.:) Your new little puppy is very cute!
Hey Leslie! I also found you through Tiff's blog! Yea!!... more Blanding bloggers! It's nice to see what's going on with old Blanding friends!! Sounds like you guys are doing great!!
Whats up this is Corey Donald May Halliday, please instruct Dallin Mitchell Asbury Redd to call me 801-518-3233. I guess my wife found your blog through my cousin Noelle's blog. We need to get together when you guys are in Salt lake. I saw keebler the other day passing through moab. You can see our little girl Sophie on my wifes blog. www.thehallidaysinslc.blogspot.com
6 comments:
it gets rid of all the extras you add everytime you change it. you have to save it on your hard drive if you want it to stay the same. a pain i know!
Hey Leslie & Dallin- I found you through Tiffany's blog. Hope you don't mind. It has been a while since I've seen you guys and just wanted to say "Hi". Hope things are going well in Richfield. I'm jelous you guys own a home! Maybe someday I wil stop having to pay an outrageous amount for rent and actually own something.:) Your new little puppy is very cute!
Hi guys. It's Camryn. I want your dog. Maybe my mom will let me
Hey Leslie! I also found you through Tiff's blog! Yea!!... more Blanding bloggers! It's nice to see what's going on with old Blanding friends!! Sounds like you guys are doing great!!
Whats up this is Corey Donald May Halliday, please instruct Dallin Mitchell Asbury Redd to call me 801-518-3233. I guess my wife found your blog through my cousin Noelle's blog. We need to get together when you guys are in Salt lake. I saw keebler the other day passing through moab. You can see our little girl Sophie on my wifes blog. www.thehallidaysinslc.blogspot.com
Les ok so i totally need to know hwo to add friends to my blog
Post a Comment