I have not posted recently because really we have not had much going on. Just the same old stuff. Our dog is growing and getting huge, he weighs 25 pounds!! Last saturday we went to the 2A state championship game. Mont Jones team was playing so we went to show some support. lol. We saw Tim and Autem there and sat by them and caught up on life.
I am going to go to Moab this weekend to play in a volleyball tournament with Autem and some others so maybe I will have some more stuff to post on after that.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Update,.....
Posted by Leslie Redd at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I haven't seen Mont or Tim & Autem forever! How are they? Where do Tim and Autem live? How is Mont liking married life?
I can't beleive Kendra is getting married! that is so exciting. I saw them on a walk yesterday and they were all cute and holding hands, it was really sweet!
Hey Les. I'm jealous you're playing volleyball in Moab. Angie and Tania asked me to play in a tourney there last year but I was super prego so I couldn't and I was so bummed! I'm playing in a league in Orem that starts in like 2 weeks, so I'm pretty excited for that. Good luck!
Hey Les, this is Linnae, I stumbled upon your blog :) Just a quick question for ya... For Kendra's shower, we are supposed to get her something for the dining room. any ideas. Kendra says they really could use "anything." The only thing I can really think of for a D.R. is a table cloth or place mats, that sounds so boring... Does the kitchen count as the D.R.?
Post a Comment