I am so terrible at updating this. I love to read everybody elses and see what is going on in there lives. Honestly we just don't have much that is exciting going on. But here is brief update.
1. I am getting closer to finishing up the online course I am taking to be a medical coder.
2. I have started working for Dallin more at the office.
3. Bowden our dog is getting so big. He know quite a few tricks now like, sit, shake, rollover. He loves to go for walks, and play fetch.
4. Dallin is very near finishing up his degree He should be done in December.
5. We have been working on finishing up the landscaping of our yard. I will post pictures when we get it all finished.
6. Still no kids
7. I am thinking of going back to school to get my degree, possibly in Accounting.
Maybe we need a more exciting life just so I have something to post about. ha ha.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Update.....
Posted by Leslie Redd at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
1. I had no idea you are working on being a medical coder.
2. At least you get to see him at work and at home.
3. You can come train Haley when your done with Bowden.
4. Didn't know Dallin was still in school either. In business?
5. I'll be waiting. Then we'll swap. My grass if finally growing.
6. No more kids here either. Keep trying though.
7. School has definitely paid off for us.
Glad you updated. We hung out with your inlaws. Mindy and Mike a little last week. They're a lot of fun. I guess I'll be getting to know Kristi better too as we'll be a Girls Camp together too. And finally do you want to play on a volleyball team with Steve on the 4th of July?
Okay, longest comment ever.
Les good job on the updating! I am as bad as you and our lives are about the same thing day after day! Miss you!!
Hello! I thought you'd stopped blogging!:) Glad to see your back and it's good to hear the updates. Good luck to you and Dallin both with school. Welcome back!:)
Hey Les, sounds like life is pretty good, and busy! It'll feel so good to have you both done with school. I think Accounting would be a great degree to have where Dallin is all about owning businesses. You could do all your own work and work for others on the side. As far as the kids go, keep trying. If you want I will send Jacelyn over for a week, that'll cure your hunger for a while! I am truly beginning to see why they call it the terrible twos.
Hey guys! Jessie Cannon here! I thought I would stop on by and say hello! I feel you Les, I sometimes feel like I have NOTHING to blog about...so I just come up with random crap that happened in the past and blog about that. It works for now! :-) Looks like you guys are doing well!
Jess
Post a Comment