Friday, November 7, 2008

Quirks

Quirks
Here are the rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you. Rach thanks for the tag!

2. Mention rules on your blog.

3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.

4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

5. Leave a comment to let them know.I have many quirks... here are a few



1. I thought I was the only one that had this but as I read on my aunt Rachel's blog she does too, I am terrified of empty swimming pools. I have had this fear as long as I can remember, I use to hate driving by the swimming pool in the summer I would avoid it if I could and if I couldn't I would close my eyes when we went by.

2. I am a reiterator (if that is even a word) I constantly repeat myself during the same conversation. I will say the same thing over and over just in subtly different ways. I kinda just did it on this.

3. I cannot keep my fingernails long. I wish i could but everytime they get long within like a day I have them all bitten off. ( I guess this is kinda 2 quirks cause I can't keep them long and I bite them I don't clip them or file them.)

4. I do not like fish, of any kind. I have tried it all numerous times and the only thing I remotely can stomach is shrimp, somtimes.

5. I won't eat certain foods because of the texture that they have. I am getting better about this but in the past I would not eat avacados, water chestnuts, and a big one is fish, part of the reason I don't each fish is because it has a wierd bouncy thing going on.

6. I love, love, love popping my joints. Fingers, toes, neck, back you name I love it. For this reason I wish I had a live in Chiropractor or at least could go to one every day for free.

Now I tag.........

1. Tiff

2. Noelle

3. Ginger

4. Brittany

5. Laici (now you have a reason to post)

6. Meagan Adams (Now you also have a reason to update)


2 comments:

Brittany said...

We have something in common....I love popping my joints!! It annoys everyone around me and I'm sure I'll regret it someday when I'm full of arthritis head to toe but I can't help it. I pop my neck, elbows, wrists, fingers, knees, toes...the list goes on.:)

Anonymous said...

Ok les you need to update!