Thursday, December 11, 2008

A New Adventure

Dallin and I are off on another Business Adventure...................................................


Some of you may have heard the rumor......................................................................


It is in the final works now.............................................................................................


On January 1st we will be the official owners of.........................................................








We are currently in the final process of getting all the loans done and closing on the Subway in Blanding. It has come full circle now. When Dallin got off his mission he bought the Subway as a young 21 year old eager enterpunuer/business owner. Later his brother Jeremy joined. About a year after Dallin and I got married we sold the Subway to Jed Lyman to help grow our other business. It has now come back full cricle and we are going to be the proud owners of Subway once again. Dallin is very excited. I am excited and a little nervous (remember I am not such an eager enterpunuer).




9 comments:

Kenny Do's said...

Sounds like a fun adventure Les... It'll be good to see you around town a little more too

Tiffany P. said...

so does that mean you will finally be able to move home?

Noelle said...

Yay (for you and for my parents)! I'm glad they can finally get out of this mess, and excited for you to take it on (not the mess, the mess will be solved by you buying it!). So will you be moving back to Blanding then?

Brittany said...

That's awesome! Congrats! I'm a little jelous that you guys get to move back to Blanding.....right? That's pretty cool. Good luck in finding a manager.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

yay! that is good news!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

Congrats, that's so awesome. So are you moving back to Blanding??

Tiffany P. said...

Les, email me your address TODAY! I will get you a christmas card!

The Daltons said...

Wow Les, I hadn't heard that till today. Are you moving back? Congrats.

The Daltons said...

Wow Les, I hadn't heard that till today. Are you moving back? Congrats.