I really don't have many words for this. My dog is just crazy. He climbed up on this chair while I had my back turned and was just sitting there like a human.
I wish I was that talented to crochet the headbands, but I dont even know how to crochet! Ha! I actually get the bands off of ebay, and then just make the flowers! But im sure there is some kind of pattern out there! Good luck! They are extremely easy to make
8 comments:
Way funny Les!
Wow, thats pretty dang cute.
That's awesome. I love his look and everything. It's fun to see a little of where you live too.
I love Bowden Les!!!
Maybe he was ready for some dinner.:)
That's so funny! What a cute dog :)
I wish I was that talented to crochet the headbands, but I dont even know how to crochet! Ha! I actually get the bands off of ebay, and then just make the flowers! But im sure there is some kind of pattern out there! Good luck! They are extremely easy to make
I agree with Brittney, give the dog some food already! Then give us an update when he's full:)
Post a Comment