Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Been Awhile...

So it has been more than awhile since I last posted. I am terrible at posting, but really without kids there is not much going on that is exciting enough to Blog about. We went home for Easter and had a good time. We spent time with family and had good food, those to things combined are always a great time.

This last weekend I was able to go to St. George with my mom, sister, and Aunt Rachel and we had a great time. We were able to get some shopping in, some R & R, and some laughing in. Although we didn't do anything too exciting we still had a great time and it was fun to get to see everyone and catch up.

Last but not least I finally updated my photography blog. I was able to do a shoot with my cousin Bailey's new little girl and I think for my first one it turned out as well as I could have hoped for really. Click Here to check it out and let me know what you think.

For all those people that actually do check my blog I promise to try and update more.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, I just got on to update mine and I saw you updated! Way to go! I had a blast this weekend. It was EXACTLY what I needed! THANKS!!!

Brittany said...

Yea it had been a while. Sounds like you guys are doing well. I'm going to take a look at your photo blog now.

Cori Carpenter said...

I have no room to talk about posting, because I am horrible at it! Your photography blog is awesome, I love the baby pics they really do look great!

Laici said...

Glad you guys had fun, it sounds EXACTLY like what I could use about now!! So, no sky diving huh? Darn, I was way excited for you to do that, and to see the video! Leslie, how can I live vicariously through you if you don't take the plunge?! :D LOVE THE PICS! You did a great job. You should take some of Jacelyn if you ever come back!

Laici said...

Oh, and thanks for the update!!!

The Daltons said...

Hey les how are you guys? Nothing to update? I don't blog much because my camera sucks! But I think I'm investing in one this weekend so look for updates and I'll do the same.

The Daltons said...

Oh and way cute blog. I love the whimsy!

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

Hey Les, I dont know why but my blog wont post your comment. I would love the rodeo, it depends on what weekend though. July is crazy for me. You'll have to call me and will plan something.

Jessie said...

Leslie-

Hey missy, send me your mailing address and I will send you a pair of those cabochon earrings!! :-)