Hey I posted some new stuff on the Photo Blog. Go Check it out and let me know what ya'll think.
I promise I am getting around to posting more on this blog, just waiting for life to get exciting enough so I don't bore you with my life. =)
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
hey I saw those pics of Gavin. They are so cute. good job. p.s. some of Kessia's info is wrong on your blog...not that it really matters. But way cute. and also next time you're in town let me knpow so we can do christmas card pictures.
VERY cute! I love them, but I don't think your lives would bore us. I'll bet Dallin had a BLAST at that game! Jeremy was actually at my house watching, and I just kept saying, "Man, I'll bet Dallin's pretty excited right now..." I don't know how much they appreciated me :D hehehe
Post a Comment